Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A tribute to our Asia!

 
After our first day attending church, we had a message from my parents about Asia. She was taking a turn for the worst and it was time to let her be in peace. It was not a surprise, but it still hurt.
 
When we received this assignment, we had a family meeting and decided that it would be best for Asia and Bummer to stay with Nana and Papa (the dog parents). They are too old and it is time for them to rest and be in peace. The week before we flew out to Italy Asia had a few seizures and we knew her time was getting close.

Unfortunately, that day did come.  My parents took her to the vet and put her to rest. The doctor did confirm she was suffering and that my mom was doing the right thing. We really felt bad for my parents because we knew the feeling of loosing Steven resurfaced and once again, we lost another family member. 
 
I know my brother was at the Rainbow Bridge with Stinky welcoming Asia into heaven.

Asia Barraza-Katz
a loyal and loving mother, wife and family member
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment